With an emphasis on design and installation for optimum performance, the 2009 International Plumbing Code sets forth established requirements for plumbing systems. This important reference guide includes provisions for fixtures, piping, fittings, and devices, as well as design and installation methods for water supply, sanitary drainage, and storm drainage. New to the 2009 edition of the code is the inclusion of the 2009 International Private Sewage Disposal Code, a companion guide that offers additional provisions for the design, installation, and inspection of private sewage disposal systems. Using both prescriptive- and performance-related specifications, this code provides comprehensive minimum regulations for a variety of plumbing facilities, facilitating the design and acceptance of new and innovative products, materials, and systems.
- 2009 International Plumbing Code: Softcover Version
- BookFactory® Plumbing Service Daily Book – 120 Page, 8.5″x11″, Green Hardbound (XLog-120-7CS-A-L-Green(Plumbing Service Daily Book))
- Black & Decker Complete Guide To Plumbing Book
- Plumber’s Exam Preparation Guide
- Calculated Industries 4019 Materials Estimating Calculator